No, I’ve never done a meeting during a pandemic before. However, I have had meetings where there were problems getting together in a normal way. The meeting was required as a contract event. Once we had to have the meeting with a customer that was in the doghouse with the US government. We were not allowed to go to their country. We did an upgraded Skype conference call type meeting. We added things that made the Skype call the equivalent to a standard program required meeting:
1) Passport picture page sent in advance and distributed to both sides in advance, someone from the customer side then checked in all attendees against the pictures at the beginning of the meeting,
2) All papers that were used (including charts) were submitted in advance and marked proprietary or not,
3) The agenda too was sent in advance with times allotted,
4) A running spreadsheet with action items was kept in the meeting and then reviewed and finalized as the last meeting activity,
5) An official audio recording of the meeting was made (a feature of Skype) and distributed as the notes, of the meeting. It was sharable,
6) If any docs or charts were added, they were added to the doc package sent after the meeting and noted as added,
Feel free to share your experiences of long distance but required meetings.
NOTE: no classified or proprietary information please.